Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sneak Peeks

Not sure if anyone really cares, but I'm obsessed with my little condo. The housewarming party is around the corner which means Russ and I are busy bees. I've been sewing throw pillows and Russell has been making wooden things. Here are a few of my favorites...

Hanging Macrame Planter
About a week ago, Russ and I cleaned out our closet (been reading this book about decluttering--amazing, love it) and got rid about 70% of our clothes. We were able to resell some of it and used the money to buy more plants. We even got a lemon tree! Anyways, made this little hanging macrame planter to hang one of our other new plants. I learned some new macrame knots and I am loving it.

Future Guest Bed
Russell made this wood block that's going to be our daybed in the guest room. Um, there's no mattress on it yet, but we'll get that soon enough. I've never been one for throw pillows but lately, it's all I can think about. We've also realized that by trying to keep this room as gender-neutral as possible, it almost looks like a nursery. It's not! (Yet). It's a guest room/office/art room. 

Medicine Cabinet
Not really sure if I took before shots of our medicine cabinet in the guest bathroom--it's your typical cabinet. Russell was able to take it out and built this custom medicine cabinet that fit perfectly. I went in and decorated it with bath things and...plants. It's so beautiful.

Wooden Frame
Russell also made this wood frame that goes around our bathroom mirror. Makes the bathroom look warmer. Is it weird to say that the guest bathroom is one of my favorite rooms? 

Before and after pictures should be coming soon! There are so many things that have changed! Ahh! And so much more to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment