Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Simplicity

Since getting back from Philippines, Russ and I finally collected all our plants from my parent's house and placed them back on our patio. A lot have died because of the weird Southern California freeze that happened while we were gone, but some are still alive. I've been working/writing in our patio every morning where it's peaceful and nice to be surrounded by plants while I type.

Not a bad home office:
Sun!
Lewis loves the sun as much as I do so he hangs out with me until noon which is when the sun leaves our patio :(


This next month or so, Russ and I decided we won't spend money buying art stuff or home goods. I was inspired by a blog post by Thrifty Decor Chick and decided to give it a try. We have lots of leftover wood and art supplies--it'll be interesting to see what we can make with the things we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment