Saturday, January 24, 2015

Catching Up: Singapore | Winter Vacation Edition

Hello!

I've been away from blogging for awhile. And the more I don't write, the more I don't want to write because there's so much catching up to do. So here it goes...

Russell and I left California on December 23rd for a three week vacation. It was wonderful, tiring, heart-warming, and lovely. The first part of that trip was a 5 day trip to Singapore. I lived in Singapore for about two years of my childhood so it was a treat being able to take my little brother and Russell there--both of whom have never been to Singapore.

We walked down Orchard Street (main street for shopping and a tourist area):


Walked around Marina Bay:






Went to the aquarium:


James walking through the shark tank 
This is glow in the dark cotton candy
The Singapore Zoo:


And the Singapore Night Zoo Safari, definitely a unique experience:



Singapore is not that big of a country. I think we did everything we possibly could in our 5-day stay there. We came curious and ready and left satisfied and tired.

Look out for the next post where I write about the motherland: Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment