Thursday, September 11, 2014

New York, New York

I didn't realize how many pictures I took in New York. It took me awhile to go through all of them. So here you go...

The Henrys Take New York City:



Times Square 

NY Skyline

Our hotel was in Times Square which was great since we could walk everywhere. It was very crowded and noisy but I wanted the full New York City experience.




One of our first activities was to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art:

Pretty 
On the rooftop of the Met
They had a rooftop garden on the roof (fake grass)
Central Park:



Walked on Brooklyn Bridge:

Brooklyn Bridge


 Of course we had to do a tour of the New York Public Library:


I would love to study/read here!! 
Russell being cute at the children's books exhibit
We also walked through The High Line. Definitely worth it. So many pockets to explore:

Gardens

Explored Greenwich Village:


Cobble streets
Needed to refuel
One of our main purpose of this NY trip was to see the Phantom of the Opera on broadway. Which we did and which was amazing. Here are just some camera phone shots:




And we saw Miss Liberty!
In all her glory

Other randoms:

Grand Central Station



There were too many shots. I just can't include them all. New York was lots of fun and I actually bought a "I Love NY" sweatshirt because it's true: I love New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment